Mars Gets An Antique Registration

>/Any antique motor vehicle, registered pursuant to this section, shall be
used only for participation in club activities, exhibits, tours, parades and
similar uses, but in no event shall it be used for general transportation./

...And this is what I have planned for my Scirocco.

I really don't appreciate being accused of breaking any laws, especially
when I was trying to pass a good thing on, to my fellow listers.

Hopefully the people that complained will not get historic tags...

As far as irony goes... You don't know what you are talking about Jim! I've
been very lucky on my previous 5 Cincy trips. Not to worry Jim, I'm not
"really angry" at you... I'm more annoyed, kinda like when you had me get
out of your chair, at  Cincy2005, when I was chillin' with Potterman. If you
remember, I took it pretty well, but everyone in the circle complained about
it... You're trying to make fun of me, for driving fast, but at the same
time, I've had several people complain about how slow you drive. There's the
irony...

You don't know me well enough to make fun at my expense, and it's not a good
way to make friends.

Self-defecating humor is ok, because then I'm making fun of myself.

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

http://thescirocco.com/images/DontDriveTheSciroccoDrunk.gif

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...