Mars Gets An Antique Registration - No More Inspections -AndThe Registration Will Never Expire!

>  Here the car has to be 30, so Klaus can get historic plates in three
> years. But big deal, it's still an annual renewal AFAIK, and you can't get
> vanity historic plates.
>
> And Marc, I've had some PQ beer this evening, who are we fighting? :)
>
> Cathy

Good! I just finished my Cincy "border special" cans tonight.

And in QC you can get no Highway driving with historic plates, which kind of
suck, as it really is fun to zoom by at 200 in the Scirocco...

Cheers.

Marc