Mars Gets An Antique Registration - No More Inspections - And The Registration Will Never Expire!

Today, I join the Scirocco elite, with "Antique" and "Classic" tags. I know
Phil Boeye has an Antique tag, and Marc Getty has Classic tag(s)...

Who else has special tags on the list and what do they look like?

The DE Antique registration, has the same tag, but the new sticker says
"EXEMPT" instead of "EXPIRES"(kinda close, if you ask me). I'm glad you keep
your tag, because I already bought a black tag for the Scirocco:
http://thescirocco.com/images/AntiqueRegistrationExemptSticker.jpg

I'm supposed to display the "ANTIQUE Vehicle Delaware" tag in the front.
http://thescirocco.com/images/AntiqueFrontTag.jpg

I invite everyone to look into getting a special tag for their Scirocco,
because they're cool, and they usually don't have any expiration of the
registration sticker/tag, and no more inspections, EVER.

In 2008, I'm going to register the '83 Rabbit GTI 3A, the '83 Rabbit
GTI-Caged Rabbit, and my '83 Pickup, as "Antiques". Then New Castle county
can't say $hit about any of my cars. :)

My Rabbit GTI doesn't want to start, the Pickup is still down, so I'm down
to driving my '79 and '81 Sciroccos, for now.

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...