Forgotten Cincy story...

Greg and I have one, so I'll share.  Just a 'chuckle under your breath' story.

Sunday AM at the Holiday Inn, he and I got out first to the cars.  We
had, IIRC, about 11 Sciroccos lined up.  There were two others in the
lot, but Chuck and someone else had come in a bit too early to line up
with us.  I have a really nice shot of it I'll upload with my pics,
because the sun is gleaming off each of the windshields.

Anyway, as Greg and I are standing behind the Red Baron (Greg getting
some stuff sorted out), a guy in his mid-30's walks up and says, "Wow,
are you guys having a convention or something here?", as he looks up
and down at the row of Sciroccos.

One of us replied, "Well, sort of."  And explained in one-two
sentences what Cincy was for us.  Since this was the MD crew, Carl
(Florida), myself and a few others, he noticed our license plates and
mentioned, "That's really a far drive for you guys.  Wasn't it a rough
ride in those cars?"

Greg and I looked at each other and smiled and laughed, and we each
answered something like a, "yeah, well, but that isn't the issue
because we love these cars" kind of response.  Kind of a
this-guy-doesn't-get-car-love look between us.  Guy wishes us well and
'enjoy' and all that, backing away with a somewhat sheepish demeanor
as if to say, "I need to go get into my yuppie family mobile now with
the soft, cushy seats".  Kind of sad, actually.

Sciroccos - you get them or you just drive Kias.