Forgotten Cincy story...

My forgotten story:
Andie & I pulled into the Shell station to fill on the way home. I started to fill when the guy next to me called out.
"Is that an 86?" No I replied, its an '85.
"I had a Silver '86, it was a great car"
Theres an 88 next to you, (turning to McD's and pointing to Chuck Blue) and a Turbo 81, and across the road theres more (Cath in Klaus et al...
All I heard was "WOW". (The guys wife even got out of the car to look).
A great start for a depressing drive away from Cincy 2006