From: silvius14@comcast.net [mailto:silvius14@comcast.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 9:16 PM
To: julie@menloparkrandd.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Oil pressure switch

No, it's "RoadKill" Karl from Lancaster, PA.  Would you recommend just
replacing the connector and give that a try?

I wish I did have the famous "Cincy or Bust" yellow rocco!!!!  I do have
another delema do I bid on the following or not!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4646155
303&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Karl

From: julie@menloparkrandd.com

Is this the famous "Cincy or Bust" Karl?
There are 2 sensors. Higher and Lower pressure mounted on the oil filter
flange. The temp is on the back of a 16v motor.
Check the connectors on the switches. Its only tinned copper and it dows
corrode. Check where the wire exits the plastic and connects to the
connector.
Have fun!

pressure switch. I see what looks like a sensor directly above the filter
and one between it and the engine. The problem that I'm having is the oil
warning light coming on. The oil level is fine and looks fairly clean on the
dip stick.