Al's cincy 'thank you' '06

Sorry for taking so long on this one... It's been a crazy few days here.

THANK YOU goes out to:
Daun - the most gracious host, and all the organizing that goes into such a
gig
Dauns folks - for tolerating the misfits bombarding his place
Dave Winchell - for braving your R32 on the trip, as well as the autocross,
not to mention your extreme faith in my driving abilities (letting me solo
the last lap of the autox in the R)
Nate Mellom and Marc - for the hotel room company, as well as talking Dave
into the autox
Nate Mellom and Tonee Northam - for adding vw representation at the autox
George - for accompanying us to the autox and getting some awesome action
shots (including Nates now trademark 3-motion)
John Worden - for the deal on / transport of the FF
Joshua Conner - for the deal on the euro lights
Ben Harder - for braving the tower yet again
All drivers - for the 'Cincy' coreography
Brett V - for the use of the laptop / burner
Mark Getty - for the use of the laptop
Daun Sr. - for the use of the card reader
Texans - for bringing the great food - although we only caught the tail end,
it was still great
Mark F - for your insane endurance in round-tripping Canada / Georgia in
only a few days, as well as importing your Scirocco for me

...To all who came, especially those in non-Kias - this was one of the
better turnouts, obliterating the downward trend that had me worried for
sure
...To all current and future contributors to the scirocco.dhs.org archive -
big time thanks

Sorry to not come up North with you guys on Sunday, but it was the wrong
direction and we were already running late...

*Al starts the 1-yr clock yet again (are we there yet???)

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger Scirocco GTO 2.0 16v (my daily, 220k, rocco #6)
86 Scirocco ('98 guts - ABA 8v) (autox beast, 60k, rocco #9)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (30% complete, rocco #7)
86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (rocco #8)
91 Jetta 16V (wifes daily, 150k)
89 Jetta 16V (from cincy '05 - 140k, yes it still runs)
90 Passat GL 16V (wifes old daily, 220k)