[OT] Diesel HG help needed

> Sounds like Cathy can hook you up with the Bentley, you'll need the
> tools (I think Adam has the timing tool, not sure on the cam plate
> and pump locking pin)  You can fabricate/fake these two out - I've
> used a craftsman deep 7/16 3/8 drive socket for the pump pin and I
> have seen people use appropriately sized pieces of flat iron for the
> cam plate.
>
> Let me know if you need any more info or tools...
>
> Drew

Yep, I have the Bentley, and the guage, and pump locking pin. And Adam says
he uses flat stock and some feeler guages to fill in any leftover space as
a cam locking "special tool". I've not done one myself, but have seen
several done. I can serve as messenger if parts need to get from Guelph
down this way, or (my daughter) Julie can grab them. Drew is definitely the
master of this procedure, so you have expert help.

Cathy