Canada eh?

> Just got in late afternoon today!

Excellent! I was beginning to worry...

> - I swear I had it pinned 99% of the whole trip.  Poor little
> bastard...

Yup, gotta love that diesel anti-hp :)

> Sure, I was behind
> schedule, but the self-satisfaction of being able to fix the
> problem w/ the tools and parts at hand made up for it...  I
> was back on the road w/ a grin...

Sweetness! I figured there was enough spare crap in there to build another
caddy :)

> That would explain
> the hissing/vacuum-leak-sounding-noise on shutdown we heard eh Al?

I dunno man, it has done that since I got it, never steamed, and I might
have added water once over the whole two years I've owned it.  I towed the
other caddy back from Daves with no issues, an recently gone back and forth
to Jacksonville a few times (30 minutes on highway) with no issues as well.
Lemme know what the actual cause was.  It may just have been time.

> Back to list hibernation,

Glad you made it, Mark, I was beginning to worry there.