Canada eh?

Mark F. wrote:
> same five transport trucks, only to get re-passed on the way back up
> the next hill, mile after mile.  It was like driving an elastic!  :)

They call them rubber bands here (pronounced: vah-nah-gawn).

> that damn bottom A/C compressor bracket bolt back in wasn't fun
> though...

But surely you loved the cool air inside?

> back on the road w/ a grin...

Cuz of the nice cool breeze.

> Judging by the white smoke coming from the tailpipe a
> couple times when I topped up the rad, I'm guessing it's the head
> gasket or a crack in the head...

Yep.

> dicks by unjustifiably wielding their power...

I've heard that about Canadia.  Just running around the whole world
sticking their dicks in EVERYthing.

> So, all things said and done I think I'm fortunate to have pulled off
> this trip

Your trips are always awesome.  Just don't go 110 in that thing.

> Back to list hibernation

Asshole, come back.