We made it home form Cincy and thanks...

WOW what an adventure!  Glad everything turned out as they did, could have
been a lot worse!  I've stopped in Cumberland a few times before, cute
little town.  Lot better than Newark.  Especially the view of Newark you
had.  ;)

Glad I got to meet you, that's a hot little GTI you have there.

Brendan

84 Scirocco 8v
00 Camaro L36 M49