You guys hooked it UP! / scirocco.dhs.org '06 archive up / pic begging

Allyn, if I send you a disc, will you post mine? I still have to print and
scan the film ones (so far the negatives look good, but I've had no
darkroom time), and the others are from that sexy little 5Mpixel camera of
mine, so they're way too big for me to send.
Cathy