Another "I made it home"

Well....uneventful except for the second coming of Noah's flood I
experienced in Kansas City...ended up parked for 45 minutes with everyone
else, rain falling so fast that while you were sitting still the wipers
STILL couldn't clear it fast enough!  Also, developed an exhaust leak.

Cincy:  A blast as usual, screw working on stuff while you are there
though...that sucks.  I did end up with a much better running car in the
end though...but still NOT right.  Tonee, Ellen, Daun (Sr, and Jr), Dan S,
Andy W., Brendan, Tony, Chuck B, etc etc etc (many names forgotten here)
always a great time to see you all!!!!  Sorry for the quick post, got home
about 2 hours ago, and just now managed to get my inbox down from 600 to
64 or so...lol

Timbo: I have your DPR harness AND that jumper wire setup you made for me.
 I'd like to keep both, lemme know what you would like in exchange.  Huge
thanks to whomever fixed the DPR harness to work correctly.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon 1.6 Heron Head 8v
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)