85 8v in NH for sale

I have an 85 8v stock Scirocco maroon in color that I am in need of selling. I wanted to do a restoration on it, but money is not going to allow and I hate seeing it sit. Car was my daily driver for over a year before purchasing a newer VW. Car is currently located in the Nashua, NH area.
Brief description of the vehicle:

Maroon with brown interior
No sunroof or air conditioning
1.8L stock 8v motor
Needs new catylitic converter and a set of tires
Sitting on stock 13" tarantulas
Instrument cluster was replaced as old one was not working
Approximately mileage is around 170,000
Body is straight with a minor dent in the front drivers fender.
Small rust spot on passenger door
No rust through

Car would make a great project car or parts car as there are a lot of solid parts on it interor and exterior wise. I am just looking for best offer on this to be honest as I need to sell it. If interested please let me know. Really breaks my heart to have to sell it. Pictures can be found here:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...hotos

Thanks,
Chris

It has removed 737 spam emails to date.