Extra Cincy 2006 T-Shirts, Order Now

As many of you know, there were not quite enough Cincy theme'd,
Scirocco shirts to
go around. I heard from quite a few people that they would support a
small reorder,
so it's time to see if we can do this.

After pricing the shirts from the manufacturer, I'd have to say that
the minimum order
should be 12 - 14 shirts, of a single design (Mk2).

I didn't even get one myself, so I'll be ordering a couple also.

Anyway, at that low quantity, they're $18+ each & shipping to you
(say $5? with the
price of shipping stuff...who knows exactly).

So bottom line, Mk2 design only, $23 each shipped to you, Cincy 2006
design.

Front design:  http://www.scirocco.org/2k6front-01.jpg

Back design:  http://www.scirocco.org/2k6back_mk2-01.jpg

They are white shirts with black ringers, Daun and Ben are wearing
them in this
picture:

http://scirocco.org/list/ohio2k6/main.php?g2_itemId=547

If interested, email me with your specific size requirements.  I'll
accept paypal at
my brett@netacc.net address or you can mail something to me.  Contact
me for
address info.

If we wanted to order 60-70 more the price would be down in the $13
range
again...it's all about the quantity.  I'll keep this "order" open for
a couple
weeks and hopefully we'll fill up to 12, otherwise the price goes up $'s
depending on the exact quantity.

Oh, I have some small and medium Mk1 and Mk2 designs left over (after
getting
begged for more smalls / mediums for years I shifted the order
quantity and
now it's all I have left...hmmmm).  Those would be $18 shipped if
you'd like
one, but I have to wait until I get them from Brian as I accidently
left them in
his car when he dropped me off.  I think my kids are going to be
sporting
some Cincy '06 shirts... :-)

Sorry if the price was higher then expected, but I've never tried to
order such
a low quantity from them before.

Thanks!

==Brett