The official not at Cincy thread

About the same mileage for me since I am near Portland, OR plus I am stuck
in Reno for work right now.  This is the second Cincy I am missing since I
have been on this list.  I will get there one day but I will need to take
off 2 weeks of work just to get there and back.

Got home last weekend for Memorial Day and was able to drive the scirocco.
I love the power with the new 3A 2.0L block but clutch still slips so the
true acceleration can not be felt.  Will have to fix that next time home.
G60 install in my silver 80 has hit minor bumps.  Need to notch out the
passenger side frame on the bumper tunnel because the pulley tensioner only
has 2-4mm clearance with the engine pushed all the way to the drivers side.
Also have no idea what radiator or intercooler to use.  Plus I want to fit
an oil cooler up front also.  Anyone send me photos of their G60 MK1 engine
bay?

I might have a MK1 wiper arm if that is what you were needing plus I saw
another one at U-Pull-it when I was home last weekend.

Found this headliner at JC Whitney but have no idea if it is any good.  Says
it is a custom application.
<http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/VehicleBrowse/tf-VehicleBrowse/s-10101/showCustom-1/N-200731728+111+1980+600011111/c-10114

Saw this on Craig's List today: <**
http://portland.craigslist.org/pts/167397638.html> and was interested
in getting them but think they are out of a Jetta/Golf, not a Scirocco,
because I have seen A2 VWs with the butt lowering adjustment but the runners
are taller than the seats from a MK2 Scirocco.  I wrote him an email asking
what vehicle they came out of.

Go here to see a recent photos of my Scirocco sporting my buddy's 15" BBS
rims <http://putfile.com/ydrogs> they look so f&^*king sweet!

Hope to be home and see you and your scirocco at Waterwagens this year plus
all the other listers from the NW.  Wish I was driving some twistys today:(

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4