  From: Mark F.
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:18 PM
  Subject: ARP head stud questions...

  Hi list,

  I bought a set of slightly used 8V ARP head studs a while back, and
  they didn't come with any instructions/specs.  Anyone know if there's
  a difference in torque specs between these and a stock head bolt?
  Lubricate the nuts/threads?  I suppose when locking two nuts together
  and torquing the studs into the block itself, "tight is tight" is
  fine, right?

  Thanks,

  Mark.
  75