From: "Dan" <danws69@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:23:54
To:"Roc" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: RE: OT: Oil companies

Heh, a mobil station here fux0rd my 16v and my Sportruck at the same
time. Fouled up both fuel pumps.

Needless to say, I was not pleased, especially since the truck was
acting like an electrical problem. At least the car's fp died
straight-off; right in the bank drive-through. :|

For the record though:
Truckstops around here typically have cheaper diesel than service
stations....thus, I tank-er-up with the big rigs.

Dan Snow
'82 Scirocco (diesel)
'87 Scirocco (16v)(x2?)
'81 Rabbit Sportruck