  From: Brian Spinney
  To: 'Scirocco list'
  Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 11:57 AM
  Subject: Suspension Question

  Hey gang,

  I am trying to help a friend out and wanted to get your opinion as well
  before giving him my final answer.
  The car is a strong running 16v Scirocco, and my friend wants to know what
  would be a good cheap suspension setup for Auto-X.  He has a just about $800
  to spend on the car, and his two major concerns to me was suspension and
  tires.

  So if you have any input please let me know ASAP.
  -Brian

  85 Scirocco 8vT       01 Jetta 20vT       84 Rabbit GTI