Fuel Prices/ OT Perspective

Karl Krupke wrote:
> 1) Somebody mentioned JetA is not much more refined than diesel. True,
> and also have you considered kerosene? Oughta be dirt cheap in relation
> to gasoline, but isn't. Thus we can logically derive that prices have
> damn all to do with the cost of producing/ providing the product.

Here is the weekly governmental opinion, you raving moron:
http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/oog/info/gdu/gasdiesel.asp

Refining has something to do with it. Wander around, learn:
http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/dnav/pet/pet_pnp_top.asp

> So... my Henry's is costing me $11.55 a gallon.

http://www.cockeyed.com/science/gallon/liquid.html
But do you go through a gallon a day?  A gallon a half hour at 60mph?

The End of Cheap Oil
http://www.omninerd.com/2006/05/17/articles/52