SPAM-LOW: re: was tune-up routine? now Solid lifters

If I understand it correctly, the different dimensions of a different cam, if
bigger, can put excess force on an already closed valve which would cause
premature wear. Oh, that, and because St. Robert say so.  :)

This was one of the first things my mechanic taught me when he sold me the
Schrick 274 I had in my first roc back in the day! :)

JT