A/C finally working

> The clutch was engaging when jumpered but when I would start to drive somewhere it would immediately disengage due to vibration or
movement or something

I've had that happen to me before.  If not the connector, it may very well be the short length of wire running from the lower rad
support to the compressor.  That wire is flexed continuously, and since it is thicker than the rest of the wires in the bay, it is
more likely to get a hidden internal break.

> I jumpered the clutch directly to the battery again and drove around.

Be careful doing that, there are high and low pressure safety valves in the system (for good reason).  You should at least try that
with the hood up / gauges installed.  An overfilled system can spike high *very* quickly, and an underfilled one can have the
compressor pumping vapor - both of which can grenade it or blow a hose.

HTH
Al