Looking for recommendations on a Helmet...

The SCCA says this regarding helmets:

New Snell helmet rules
The Snell Foundation has officially released the SA/K2005 and M2005
helmet standards. After January 1, 2006 the ONLY acceptable helmets at
SCCA Solo Events will be:

SA95, M95, K98, SA2000, M2000, SA/K2005, or M2005

Eric Person