Maintenance suggestion.

> The connection scheme
> shown in ETKA is definitely wrong and I'm not sure about the
> one in the Bentley either.

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/0-allyn/images/020727-144504-Z10.jpg
I knew I took that pic for a reason.  I restored the Rieger to 100% functionality (including cleaning / relubing the vacuum
labyrinth thing).  I had mapped it out on a piece of paper, but who knows where it is now.  If more detail is needed I could follow
the lines real quick.

HTH
Al