Mexico City Scirocco Sighting

lol, that IS funny ;)

i spend a bunch of time in mexico for work, pointers, derbys, polos and
(saviero?)whever else is there is no longer exciting to me.LOL

the first time i was down there i took pics of every single VW i saw though
and i thought it was SO cool.

Sorry to hear you are down there right now, That heat has to be a bitch

-J