Mexico City Scirocco Sighting

I didn't say I witnessed this.  I was just told that it was a problem there
beyond the realms of urban legend.  I tend to think it's bullshit as well,
however, I am taking the "no athiests in foxholes" approach and not
accepting any drinks from strangers... unless they are really hot.  ;)

Playing devils advocate though... I could see in this scenario where
healthier donors, (tourists) would be more attractive in a third world
country.  I mean there are certain blood and tissue types that are easier to
transplant aren't there?  I know as far as blood goes, O- can donate to
almost anyone, but somehow I doubt that is the case with tissue.  Maybe they
are screening and picking, and the ones that don't pass the screening wake
up the next morning with a bad headache and none the wiser.  On that note,
it is a realitively short stretch of the imagination to wonder if it DOES
happen and maybe the victims are simply murdered, why bother stitching this
guy up... hell, harvest all the organs. then there's no reporting it.

ANYWAY... I have seen other species of VW and we can only talk about urban
legends?!?  I thought someone wanting to kick my ass over a scirocco was
much more interesting than the kidney story.

Oh well.
Chris