Scirocco of Waterfest!!

Rolling down the return lane would be mine,  we got home fine, no issues. I
didn't get to see any of the autocross, sadly.  I'd say it was the best WF
for me, no drama at all, that with a convey of two 87s and a 79. I just
checked the weather, high was 96F on Sunday. With umidity, the archive
didn't give the humidex. I heard the autocrossers fighting for traction
over there!
Cathy