Somewhat OT but interesting: quantitative analysis of driving habits and their effect on fuel economy

Saw something like this on Motorweek about two months ago.  They had
two identical cars being driven in the same conditions but one had an
aggresive driver while the other did not.

City driving wasn't much different, but I think the difference in fuel
economy on highway driving was like 30% or more.

Maintaining a decent speed, not jumping on it or braking a lot can
really make a difference.

I got great mileage coming home from Cincy.