Scirocco of Waterfest!!

Thanks Brian!
I didn't do as well this year as I would have liked. I got third place in
the morning. The other guys car (Jeremy) got first in the morning and
afternoon and had fasted time of the day. The car is for sale also. perfect
setup for an autoX car. My problem was that even with the slicks i couldnt
keep my tires connected to the ground. i need the peloquin i have lined up
really badly. that and my suspension was set so high that it was bouncing
all over the place. i didnt get to make it over to the show to check out the
cars since i was so busy over at the races. I did hear that cathy won a drag
race event in her scirocco. Congrats!

was a really great time this year. looking forward to H20. Brian id love to
get those video in whatever format i could get it. Thanks man.

-J