scary stuff

Dang it. I just dropped off my truck for service.

Now you have me thinking I should have marked the rear differential bolts
and cover and the tranny bolts and oil pan.

The only reason I'm not doing it myself is it's still under warranty.

Scirocco content:
Anyone interested in a Neuspeed 8V upper front strut bar and 16v lower front
brace?

-Rob (dreading what I find when I go to pick up my truck).