scary stuff

Wow, my coworker was late into work today for that same reason.  Took his
Honda CRV up to a Honda dealership to have regular scheduled service,
which included a brake flush, tire rotation, and rear differential fluid
change.    He got the car back and didnt notice any evidence of any
service having been done.  (the front wheels were discolored from brake
dust and they were still on the front of the car, brake bleeders had not
been touched, and the rear diff cover had obviously not been taken off) so
he took it back and asked the guy, "can you prove to me that you did the
work" and he said "no, I cannot".  Needless to say, he recieved the full
service for free.  (and watched them do it)

That's why I ALWAYS do everything myself, because the 4 or so times I
didnt, I got screwed.  That really sucks for people who arent in a
position to do the work themselves.

Brendan
84 Scirocco 8v
00 Camaro L36 M49