From: Mike Smith [mailto:smithma7@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 11:25 PM
To: car
Subject: Any idea what this is?

While pooking around under the hood today, I noticed this item.  It was
unplugged. Still is as it doesn't want to cooperate and I don't want to
force, but finesse.

Anyway, in the first image (wide shot) it's in the green box.  Found it
under the radiator overflow tank. In the second image (close up), the plug
in the green box plugs into the spot in the red box.

http://www.grum.com/temp/red5/

I've never seen it before.  Any ideas?

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke) "The world is my oyster