What type refrigerant came on our cars? I too want my AC back

Try my job for a week.  In DC, no AC, in the car 8+ hours.  It's not
bad when moving, but if I have to sit between calls, it sucks ass.
But I've been living here without AC in the car since I bought it 11+
years ago.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)