[OT] Oh yeah, baby, TSI

> Volkswagen now has TSI, a direction injection petrol engine
> dual-charged with a supercharger and turbocharger.

More relevant linkage:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twincharger
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_Stratified_Injection
http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publish/volkswagen_news/printer_1496.shtml
http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051024/FREE/510240718

Fully, Dave and I were just talking about this over the 4th, along with it being one of the engine options on the (new) Scirocco,
and just how much of a freaking beast it would be in a MK1/2.

The only downside to the thing is that it would be that much more difficult to explain any engine issues/symptoms to the dealership
- they have a hard enough time understanding (anything) as it is.

Al