50mm intake, was Re: ebay link

Yes it is very simliar to mine although my shop reccommended against the
knifing of the crank and said the money spent would be better used else
where.  I have WiseCo (Owner of JE pistons) forged pistons custom designed
and they are the only ones of their kind out there right now because they
did not have an off the shelf design yet, they should by now though.  I went
with them because they have the wrist pin offset like the stock pistons do
to reduce the "Slapping" amoung other things.  They were less than the JE
ones.  I have the Autotech 16V Sport cams.  I curious to see if you have cam
seal leaks like I did from the Autotech cams.  ( I went round and round with
them and ended up buying another intake one - long story).  I have a
lightened flywheel and I really like the Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch.
I have one on each of our Scirocco's and it has taken everything I can throw
at it and I am pushing at least 160HP through it.