was: steering froze up! now: 16V head rebuild complete

Thanks all.  That had never happened to me before and was a little
unnerving, with the oncoming traffic and all.  Glad to hear your car is back
on the road and better than before, Larry.  Your list of other items you
repaired has given me a "better look at those too" list for next weekend.

Craig
'88 Alpine White 16V