now: 16V head rebuild complete

On 5:28 am 07/09/06 "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@verizon.net> wrote:
> I bet it feels like a new car and is lots more fun to drive!
> It's amazing how all the little broken things can make a car so
> irritating and once fixed can make it so nice to drive again.
> Dan

Amen to that, and enjoy her Larry, I bet she's a real joy to drive now, and
you have a break from some of the maintenence for a while, all new fluids
and so on. So you can just drive and drive....And I agree Dan, those little
things that make you nuts? Well worth the time to fix them. I rewired the
radios on both of mine so they went off when the key was off. Big deal,
right? Nope, they start every time I get into them now, even if they've
been sitting for weeks. No idea what the drain was about, but it's just so
much more pleasant not to be dicking around with trickle chargers and
boosting them every time you want to go for a drive.

And Larry, I hear you about that backup switch being a total joy to reach,
though I changed mine and there's still nothing happening back there, maybe
the second swtich was bad too. :(

Anyway Larry, happy driving!
cathy