FS: 1987 Scirocco 16V, euro bumpers, eurolights, kamei grill and grill spoiler, $2500 Rockford IL.

I drove the car straight home from Wichita KS to Rockford IL with no
problems, thats nearly 700 miles for those scoring at home. Its like
most 16vs, a little rough on cold startup but other than that, no
problems. It needs a starter and thats something I am replacing
tomorrow morning.

Here are many more photos of the car, inside and out:
http://vapordubs.com/gallery/v/rocco/