anyone have the link to the Dodge Charger and the Beetlespainted with a roller?

Well I thought it might be neat to try, especially as I have a crappy hood
to try it
on.  But I really just wanted to show it to my father-in-law as he is a
Mopar guy
and we were talking about odd paint jobs on cars while looking at a
friend's '59
Corvette restoration.

John