Fwd: Magic Eraser on Rims?

   I have ni idea what the effect of the eraser is on the rims, but if
the water mains is metal, you may not have to drive a 9 foot stake into
the ground.
   Just make sure you connect the grounding strap to the metal that goes
into the ground, in case some non-metallic plumbing has been added.

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v

Chris Bennett a ?crit :