It's Alive!!!!! The Black Widow is back again.

After tearing the tranny out about 4 months ago I finally got some time to
put the new rebuilt one from Ben Harder that I got at Cincy 2005.  It's a 2Y
with 3.94 R&P and a 0.80 fifth. I built some custom linkages that my son
welded up for me.  Didn't have 1st or 2nd at first but we adjusted the
linkages and then we were in business.  Oh to be able drive it again was
pure joy for me and my son.  Put some fresh gas in it and gave her a nice
bath and took her for a spin.  Still need to do some fine tuning on the TEC
2 but it ran good.  I might even be able to drive it to work on Wednesday.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 8V Black Scirocco (Daily Driver)