84.5 wolfsburg problems

yeah i remember you saying both pumps were new. I actually used the  transfer pump you put in on the 87. i put a brand new vdo transfer pump in the 84.5. I think what happened was i ran it really low on gas a few days ago and it now has a bunch of dirt in the fuel system.
Matt Wieder
1981 Mars Red
1984 Wolfsburg
1987 8v Auto