From: scirocco-l-bounces+marc=getty.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+marc=getty.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Phil
Boeye
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 8:14 AM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: RE: Too Much NASCAR

---Patrick Bureau <patrick.bureau@gmail.com> wrote:
> You should look into Dish Network there is better channels including
> world wide networks (I have french channels and see european sports
> all the time on it, may it be soccer, racing or
> other...)

Really?  I know it is a less expensive setup - I have a friend who sells it.
Not sure if I could get it while living in this apartment complex.  But it
is interesting that they would have such a different selection of channels.
And encouraging.  American entertainment generally sucks, IMO.  Selling out
kinda bastards.