Too Much NASCAR

---Patrick Bureau <patrick.bureau@gmail.com> wrote:
> You should look into Dish Network there is better
> channels including
> world wide networks (I have french channels and see
> european sports
> all the time on it, may it be soccer, racing or
> other...)

Really?  I know it is a less expensive setup - I have
a friend who sells it.  Not sure if I could get it
while living in this apartment complex.  But it is
interesting that they would have such a different
selection of channels.  And encouraging.  American
entertainment generally sucks, IMO.  Selling out kinda bastards.