90mm vs 100mm - that is the question

Okay, so maybe the tranny gurus can list what they know about fits what,
and what does not, (the stock stuff's already on that page) and anyone else
who's done swaps in axle flanges can chime in, make it a separate thread
just for that, or perhaps build on Big Mac's post, as it contained some
hard facts? Once it's fatted out, then transfer that info to the .org site,
however that gets done. (do I look like I know about computers?)

How does that sound? I'm not starting it, as I have nothing to contribute.
And anyone who doesn't like it can find the handy delete button.

So who wants to get that rolling?
cathy