Too Much NASCAR

I think that video was made in jest...  *shrug*  I don't know, of course...

David
----- Original Message -----
From: "Derrick floyd" <tyrone27@gmail.com>
To: "Koabi Brooks" <koabi@seeohdee.com>
Cc: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 8:16 PM
Subject: Re: Too Much NASCAR

fuck him.  there is to much NASCAR.  they need to sell SPEED back to the
people and put on some real shows.  I mean that what speed was made for WRC,
drag racing, drifting, and motorcycle racing.  Give the channel back to the
real racers.  back in the day people brought cable and directv just so they
could watch speed channel.  they need to bend down on there knees and say
think you views for supporting and showing up love.  but no they SOLD OUT.
bastards.