Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 08:12:46 -0800 (PST)
From: Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: wHO DID THE cAMPING FOR 2004?
To: Phil Boeye <rocco_phil@yahoo.com>, Scirocco List
	<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
If there's enough interest, I will check into the group
rate at the hotel.  The catch is, I'd like to have some
COMMITTMENTS from people before I do this this year,
because in years past I'll block 10-15 rooms and have 5
taken, which does NOT help us for getting better rates.

So far I've got one "put me down for a room" and another
probable.

Speak up everyone!

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172
The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts - Ehrlich's
Law.