Oil Temp Question

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 08:00:39 -0800, Cory Langford
<Cory_Langford@bcit.ca> wrote:

>I was wondering what everyone's oil temp usually is.

I have a thermo controlled sandwich plate that opens at 180F (82C) to
allow oil to flow to the cooler.  My oil temp sensor is on the output
side of the cooler and normally runs around 150F (65C) to 170F (77C)
depending on traffic conditions, weather, and right foot.

The water temp gauge normally runs at 1/2 scale but sometimes to 3/4
in slow traffic, until the fan kicks in.

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9