Complete (Headers/Cat?/Pipes/Muffler) exhaust for my Mk1 8V

I have a Eurosport dual Downpipe, high flow Cat and catback w/muffler
that has 15K on it.
Now this was for a MKII so I am not really sure if it will  fit...
Maybe check part# on their web site
It's a 2" pipe, works like a charm.. Sound nice and quiet, and lets
the power flow when stepping on it
I am in texas, I could ship it. Asking 200$ for all of it..

Picture can be seen at
<http://longcoeur.com/forsale/exhaust/P9160069.JPG>

(before I installed it, it is a stainless downpipe with galvanized
aluminim for the rest)

Lmk...

----
Patrick Bureau - patrick.bureau@gmail.com