Familiar Names!

> > From: "Mike VanAmburgh" <mvanamburgh@charter.net>
> > To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> > Subject: Familiar Names!
> > Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:35:53 -0600
> >
> > Hey all, thought I find out what's going in the Scirocco world.  I
> > unsubbed from this list 4 years ago and can't believe how many
> > familiar names are still here!  TBerk, Calimus, Eric S (aka Night
> > Shadow back then), Cathy Boyko, Julie F. I remember all of you!  I
> > was a VW fanatic from 1988 to 2000.  Somewhere between those years,
> > I owned 7 Sciroccos - 1980, 1981, 1982, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989.  I
> > would like to have a MK1 again for my 25-mile drive to work.
> >

> > Mike

LOL, I'm one of the old guard? Too funny, Mike! But I do remember your
name, for sure! You had to expect to find the same bunch of addicts still
lounging around shooting up the same stuff! (and sharing with other
addicts, luring in a few new ones...) There've been a few changes for me,
my 87 16V "Headache" was my most trouble free car last year, and the
family's collection of A1s is now larger, an 88 Cabby for the daughter, the
boy has two Rabbits, and I have two MkIs, one for parts, the other the love
of my life. I've settled into the fact that they are in control, and it's
all good. See ya at Cincy then, I hope to be driving my green 79.
Cathy